Ensuring the quality and operational capacity of Petrotech in oil and gas condensate refineries
Petrotech uses advanced control solutions for raw distillation units, along with the best measurement features that save energy costs.
The services we provide include:
- Valve time series analysis
- Valve calibration control
- Adjust and repair Regulator
- Adjust and repair the pressure relief valve
- Upgrading and retrofitting technology
- Installation of products and systems
- Manage spare pool in pressure relief valve
- Valve size and selection
This unit is very important for supplying low sulfur diesel while taking advantage of the opportunistic market conditions between gasoline and diesel. Therefore, safe and effective operation of this unit is essential. Safety is also a challenge due to the high pressures of hydrogen, hydrogen sulfide and possible swelling of the reactor in this unit.
- Improve quality and performance with proper monitoring controls that improve temperature control of heater and hydrogen shut-off system
- Improve performance safety and work with increasingly precise environmental regulations with automation solutions that provide better information, measurement, control and detection
- Meet low sulfur fuel requirements
Fluid catalytic cracking solutions
Fluid Catalytic Cracking, or FCC, is a dynamic and complex process that operates in harsh conditions where it is always dangerous to connect to the power supply and return the catalyst. By processing a significant portion of the refinery heavy oil in the FCC unit, deceleration or shutdown can directly affect the refinery's profitability. The FCC unit is also an important source of butane and pentane olefins used in refining processes such as the alkylation unit. As a critical unit in the refinery, the optimal operation of the alkylation unit is essential.
- Reduce steam consumption while maintaining quality by improving distillation control at gas concentration.
- Reduce the FCC complexity of converting low-value heavy oils into higher-value products.
- To prevent catalyst erosion and process interruptions, measure and select the appropriate control valve.
- Keep the equipment running safely despite the extreme reactor temperature.